Health, Safety and Sustainability of consumer products
At Sigillum Knowledge Solutions, we have an expert team in the regulation of more than 60 countries focused on the health, safety and sustainability of consumer products.
From design to end-of-life cycle, we cover the entire production process to ensure that any product meets all legal requirements before its being place in the market with two objectives:
- Ensure health and safety of consumers
- Minimize company risks due to legal non-compliance
Over 20 years of experience
Experts in international regulation
Scientific and technical knowledge
+5000 products evaluated
We help companies to sell safe products in the international market and minimize reputational risk due to regulatory non-compliance.
Discover our services
- Verification of regulatory compliance with REACH (EC) No 1907/2006 and CLP (EC) No 1272/2008 regulations
- Review and preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Review of classification, labelling, and packaging
- Harmonized notification to Poison Centres (Annex VIII of Regulation (CLP))
- Notification to the SCIP database
- Notification of substances to ECHA
Regulation of cosmetic products
In order to place on the market cosmetic products, it is essential to have a detailed understanding of regulation.
At Sigillum KS, we ensure that products comply with all legal requirements to prevent the withdrawal of the product from the market and the consequent reputational and economic implications.
Responsible Person at European Union and United Kingdom
We offer a comprehensive service as a Responsible Person, from start to finish, ensuring compliance and product safety in the European market.