Food Contact Materials
Ensuring food safety
We ensure compliance in safety and health for a safer industry.
Our Regulatory Watch Observatory allows us to monitor legislation in more than 60 countries on five continents and keep up to date with regulatory changes in different countries.
- International regulatory consultancy
- Evaluation of conformity with regulations.
- Development of corporate standards and lists of restricted substances.
- Review and preparation of compliance declarations.
- Label review.
- Evaluation of raw materials and their components.
- Design and optimization of testing protocols to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Technical support in resolving non-conformities.
- Audits of manufacturers and control laboratories (1st and 2nd party).
The choice of sustainable materials is essential to minimize environmental impact and ensure a healthier and safer future for the environment and human health.
- Advice for choosing sustainable materials
- Creation of sustainability indicators
We provide training on the regulatory framework and health and safety parameters for food contact materials:
- Regulatory requirements
- Sustainability of materials in food contact materials