How to make the textile and fashion industry sustainable?
Sustainability is already an obligation in the fashion industry. To make decisions and position yourself as a company in this field, it is necessary to know, from a scientific-technical perspective, the main impacts associated with the textile manufacturing process.
Only from this objective knowledge can differentiating corporate strategies be designed that provide competitive and market advantages.
- Professionals from different departments of the fashion industry: sustainability, corporate social responsibility, quality, health and safety, sourcing, design, etc.
- Retail companies or suppliers in the fashion sector interested in learning about the bases of sustainability in their sector
- General introduction to sustainability: The concept of fashion sustainability in a global context
- Raw materials: Analysis of the impact of the raw materials used in fashion items on sustainability
- Textile Manufacturing Process: How Textile Manufacturing Processes Affect the Environment
- Sustainable design: Study of the influence that the product design stage has on sustainability
- Approaches to the sustainability of fashion brands / retailers: Analysis of current trends for the commercialization of more sustainable articles
- Position of interest groups (EU Ecolabel, NGOs, etc.): Debate on the impact of sustainability on the reputation of fashion companies